Benefits Of Joining NICEIC CertificationChoosing to become an NICEIC Certification Approved Assessment Centre allows you to create a one stop shop for your customers by having access to our range of range of products and services to help support your customer's business. We are able to offer your customers a one-stop shop to complete registration for the Competent Persons Scheme, MCS Installer Scheme, Approved Contractor Scheme, Domestic Installer Scheme and ELECSA Part P Registration. From the completion of their assessment within your centre to complete registration via our Centre Referral Scheme.
Below are just some of the benefits of joining our team:
- Free on-going technical support from technically competent staff.
- No charges for Approval visits or Extensions to Scope.
- No advance payments of Certification fees.
- All EVs directly employed by NICEIC Certification are technically competent within their field of expertise.
- Notifications emailed to Centres upon certification of their candidates.
- NICEIC are working closely with IGEM to enhance our Gas On Site Guides as well as adding credibility from the association with IGEM.
- Discounted On-Site Guides for Domestic, Non-Domestic and LPG all written by highly qualified technical experts. Our Approved Assessment Centres will also benefit from discounts on Solar Thermal, Heat Pumps and Underfloor Heating Learners Guides.