If you’re studying for an electrotechnical qualification, NICEIC’s Student Membership will support your career in the future.
The NICEIC Student Membership is available to support and complement the training and personal development of students undertaking technical competency training. It’s applicable for full-time and part-time students as well as those studying through an apprenticeship within the electrotechnical industry.
Benefits of Membership:
- Membership certificate
- Free to download Pocket guide App
- Regular ENews and bulletins
- Free quarterly Connections magazine
- Access to THE WIRE - free live and on-demand technical webinars
- Technical advice and support
- Access to our customer portal - free technical information and articles
To apply for membership you will need evidence of the electrotechnical course you are undertaking, and you will need to have a minimum of 3 months remaining on your current electrotechnical course or apprenticeship scheme or your course must be longer than 3 months in duration.